Friday, February 5, 2010

Gaynon Appt.

On Wednesday I had my re-check CT scan. I got down there around 11:45 and didn't leave until 2:30. The CT only took about 5 minuntes, the rest of the time I just waited around...what a shock :) I go back down on Monday and meet with Dr. Gaynon for the results of the CT. Hopefully that won't take forever, but no garuntees.
I have become very good at bringing stuff to occupy my time, for example:
-homework (not fun, but necessary)
-computer
-movies
-books
-rubix cube
-crosswords
-coloring
-ipod
are just a few of the 'must have' items at Children's which, from experience, is notorious for long and tedious waiting periods. Along with these things, a cell phone also comes in handy, I am constantly texting or talking to someone at the hospital. It is very entertaining!!!


-Carlene

PS- Go Colts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment