Monday, May 10, 2010

Updating

It seems that the gap between blogs is getting larger and larger, but just remember that no news is good news. My next check up is coming up sometime during the first week of June. I currently have 19 days left (including weekends) until I graduate!!! I am sooo excited. This fall I will be enrolling in the community college here, which I have also recieved a $500 scholarship for. I also recieved a scholarship from the HOPE program for $1000 and a lap top computer... How awesome is that??!! Do you guys remember last year when I went to Celebrate Life, which is put on by the HOPE Program and it is a huge festival for cancer patients/survivors and their familys to go to and just celebrate life. So this year at the festival I will be presented as one of the scholarship winners. YAY!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!!!!
- We went camping and I rode a quad and loved it!!!!

-Carlene
I'll defenetly post about my next scan in a timely manner :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment