Monday, July 20, 2009

AV Fair Tickets

For those of you who live near by and attend the Antelope Valley Fair, I have discount fair admission tickets and 1/2 price carnival cards for sale. I am selling them as a fundraiser for the Grange Fair Team I am part of. We use this fundraiser to help pay for the supplies we need for the fair like shavings, grooming supplies, etc. This year my sisters and I are raising beef, sheep, swine, goats, and turkeys for the fair. We currently have over 40 animals on our farm, 19 of them we will be taking to the fair!!!

Admission tickets are $5 (save $3)
Carnival cards are 10 rides for $10 (save $10) - the carnival cards are only good Mon-Fri

Fair dates: Aug 20th -30th

Email me for more information:

orangekrazeecowgirl@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment