Saturday, August 29, 2009

School Again... and fair time

My first day of school was on August 10th, and it was amazing!!!! I hardly slept the night before because i was so excited to see everybody again. For the first week I had 6 classes but then I switched to only 4...so I leave at lunch time. Oli and Alicia have only 4 classes also. On September 2nd we will start going over to Saddle Up Theraputic Riding Center after school to volunteer for credits.
Fair went really well and we all did really great. I was unable to show my lamb or goat because I was to exhausted so my sisters showed them for me. I was able to show my pig though and she got first in her class. This year was my first year that I didn't compete in showmanship. Overall fair was amazing and I cant wait to get my check!!!! :)

-Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment