Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

I was going to blog sooner, but I couldn't remember my password to log on, but my mom just called me with it...so here I am!!!
Christmas was fantastic for me. I hung out with family, ate the best food, and got really awesome presents. Our big family gift this year was a Wii, and we all love it!!!! Often in this time, many people forget that Christmas isn't just about presents (like a Wii), its a time for us to rejoice in the birth of our Savior all those years ago in Bethlehem.
This Christmas (well the whole holiday season-since Thanksgiving) as been really humbling for me. I can't get over how many people, some of whom I have never met, have shown their love and support for me. I know I am constantly saying how much I appreciate all of you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, but I honestly thanky you from the very bottom of my heart. This year was a definetly challenging, but having such an amazing support system made it that much better.
I want to wish everyone a Happy New Years and a blessed 2010!!!!!

Love,
Carlene

1 comment:

  1. MANY blessings for you and your amazing family from the Flynn Family. We love you all and wish you only the best in 2010!!!!

    ReplyDelete