Saturday, July 31, 2010

1 year down...

So last Tuesday, the 27th, was my 1 year remission anniversary!!!!!!!! I would have posted sooner but our internet is down so I had to wait to get internet access...Anyways...I can't believe it's been a year. I feel so blessed and humbled to have this in the past instead of the present. I thank God everyday and I wanted to give another thank you to everyone who has been there for me...so Thank You!!! I know now that whatever life throws at me I can handle it with God on my side just like my life verse says..Phillipians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...That is sooo true...

So it's 1 year down....and a lifetime more to go as a CANCER SURVIVOR!! Again, I feel so blessed being able to say that...

Thanks and God Bless

btw...my next check up CT Scan will be sometime in August

SUNSHINE and SMILES

No comments:

Post a Comment