Sunday, November 1, 2009

Children's

So Friday was my EKG and echocardiogram. My mom and I left right after school and got down there around 2:30. I had my blood drawn then instead of having to wait forever on Monday. Then we went up to a floor of the hospital I had never seen before. We never even had a wait. They took us back into a room where they attached some wires to me and then they did an ultra sound of my heart. That gelly stuff is so sticky and it got all over me, it was disgusting. Then they put alot more wires on me and I was done. It took about 15-20 minutes. Afterwards I had a thrifty ice cream, it was delicious. Tomorrow I have to go back down to meet with my doctor about the appt on Friday. So no school for me, I have a 3 day weekend... sorta. I also take my drivers test tomorrow, i hope i pass!!!

-carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment