Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2 Years

This past Sunday January 9th was the 2 year anniversary of when I was first diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I can't believe it has already been 2 years. I feel so blessed and humbled to have that all behind me but I wouldn't take it back because I no God has a plan for me.
Jeremiah 29:11
I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I want to send out another THANK YOU to all my friends and family who supported me and helped me through it!!! And of course a THANK YOU to God who I most certainly would not have made it through without.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

A lot has changed in these 2 years but at the same time a lot has stayed the same. I am so thankful for my health and I will continue to be grateful for everything that God so faithfully provides for me :D

Sunshine & Smiles

God Bless
-Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment