Friday, January 14, 2011

Ear Appt.

I went to the audiologist today and had a hearing and balance test. The hearing test was easy but the balance test made me dizzy. Luckily it only last for about a minute but I had to have it done twice..once for each ear. Afterwards the doctor said that my dizziness is definetly caused by the balance part of my ear, specifically my right ear. He doesn't know if it is related to chemo or not and if it is what he thinks it is, the severity of my dizzy spells should begin to lessen..not because it's getting better but because my brain will realize that it is inaccurate information. So he will send the results to the ear,nose, and throat doctor and then we will go from there. I am just so thankful that it is my ears and not my heart or my blood :)

Sunshine&Smiles

-God Bless
Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment