Monday, January 31, 2011

CHLA Appt.

So I finally have my next appointment down at CHLA scheduled. I only have to go down every 6 months instead of every 3 now :) This coming weekend my sisters and I are participating in a rodeo for cancer awareness. We get to run flags....and of course I'm having the green flag!!! I am sooo excited =]
Today I was listening to Air1 (a Christian radio station) and they read Isaiah 43: 1- 2 "Do not be afraid , for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you!" It is so encouraging...to know that God is with us even through those moments when it feels like all is lost - He is right there, holding us close

-Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment