Sunday, April 29, 2012

Catching Up...

So it has been quite a while since I last posted something. Alot has been going on, in a good way though! I have only 5 weeks left before I graduate with my AA in Social/Behavioral Sciences!! It seems so weird to think that I am going to be a college graduate - absolute crazyness!! I am of course beyond excited to finish up school...just to go to more school :) I will begin pursuing my Bachelor's in Psychology in the Fall. I had my check up back in March. I had a CT Scan and thankfully this time there was no problem with it filling up my arm instead of my entire body. Everything came back completely normal which means that I am fast approaching 3 years has a cancer survivor!! God is so so good! I don't go back again until September. While I was there I picked up some applications for retreats this Summer and I am very excited to maybe be a part of them :) In other-other news I am also excited to finally have Summer just around the corner so I can seriously begin to prepare for when I compete for Miss Rodeo California this coming October!!! Words can not even begin to describe my excitement :D Quote of the Day: Preach the gospel at all times, use words when necessary - St. Francis Love this quote so much that it is written on my bathroom mirror so I see it every morning while I am getting ready. -Carlene Don't forget to check out my dessert blog at pastriesforthepassionate.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment