Saturday, April 11, 2009

Home and Feeling Great!

We came home yesterday from the hospital and she is feeling back to almost normal. Today was the first day since chemo started that she ventured from home to have some rodeo fun. We went to roping lessons today and she roped for a short while then watched her sisters try out their skills roping from horseback for the first time (Olivia even caught one today!). She is hoping to get in the saddle tomorrow and enjoy some Levi time.

Happy Easter...remember His sacrifice that has saved us all!

3 comments:

  1. Carlene,
    I'm sorry to read your 1st chemo was a tough one. There will be light at the end of the tunnel soon I promise. I've beat back the Hodgkins from size 6cm to 1cm with 4 cycles, now onto a little radiation. You will beat this too! If you are getting Neulasta shots for the WBC, ibuprofen worked for me,I didn't like the benadryl side effects. I know the shot is still miserable though. Drink lots of liquids and keep eating...that can be challenging sometimes but it's important. I think I might have emailed this to you too, this is my first post so I'm a little confused...God is with you and best wishes, Jim from AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carlene,I hope this note finds you feeling well. I can't begin to know what you're going through.I've spoken to your Dad about you health,and he has told me what's going on with you. I know that your Dad loves you,and I'm sure the rest of your family and friends love you dearly too. With that much love surrounding you are one blessed young lady. I hope to come and see you perform at a rodeo soon. Love, Leo Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better!!! I pray that ( Lord willing ) you will be able to conquer this cancer with His help.
    We love you!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    Delaney

    ReplyDelete