Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Surgery Tomorrow

Tonight I am staying in another hotel because I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am. I am the first surgery of the day at 7:30am. I am just glad I actually have something to do instead of just waiting. I hope this biopsy works and they don't have to do it again. Last Sunday, was the first youth rodeo of the year and I was so excited to be able to compete. I had so much fun. Levi and I placed in every event. For dinner tonight I ate at the best restaurant ever, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. It was the best food in the world!!! I have only 1 day left until my birthday. I don't think I can wait that long :) I know I haven't blogged in a while but I haven't had anything else to write about. I have just been working on alot of my schoolwork. Thank you guys so much for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.
-Carlene

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you little sister. And your doctors. And Mom, Dad and Mark. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK! I know everything will be just fine! IT ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete