Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAT PARTY!!!!!!

Wow its been forever since I've blogged!! On the 22nd of May I thought I was going to my best friend Heather's house for an end of the school year party. Instead we got there and my mom sent me out to the car for the last bag of soda (which I later found out was planned) and when I came back in everyone yelled SURPRISE! And that's exactly what I was, totally and completely surprised and a little confused! Everyone there had kept it a complete secret. It was so much fun. We all made paper hats and decorated them and throughout the night I opened presents which were mostly hats and some were earrings. I felt so happy and supported. Thanks to everyone who was there and a HUGE thanks to the Londergan's for hosting the party and being there for me. I love you guys. I have a lot to blog about but I'm going to do in a few short blogs not a giant long one. Pics will eventually make it on the blog.
-Carlene-

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile. ;^) I'm so happy that you have so many people to love on you!

    ReplyDelete