Saturday, June 6, 2009

Radiation Appts.

Last Wednesday I had my appontment at the radiologist office. They made a body cast of me and then drew all over my arms, neck, and chest with a purle marker so every time I go I'm in the exact same spot. Then I had a CATScan and I went home. The doctor called us yesterday and my first radiation is going to be on Tuesday. Today was the Cherry Parade and I got to carry the American Flag at the lead. I had soooo much fun. It was very cold and stormy which is not typical "cherry" weather. There was also a festival which was also fun. Tomorrow we're going to the Celebrate Life down at Paramount. And Heather gets to be my sister again. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but it should be awesome!!! We might start staying at Ronald Mcdonald House either Monday night or Tuesday night. I really want to stay down there Monday because they have a TEENImpact, which is like a fun support group, meeting at CHLA.
I'll attach pictures!!

-Carlene

No comments:

Post a Comment